Monday, July 25, 2011

Middie Blythe: Warning, Cuter Then They Appear

Alright, I admit, when they announced the arrival of these "Middie Blythe" dolls, I was skeptical. Yes, I do love a tiny doll and while I adore my Kenners, they can be a boat load of doll to tote around.

After reading tons of 'They're cuter in person!' comments, I knew I needed a Middie. So I bought the new anniversary girl, Cherish Me Always, and my mom bought Little Lily Brown.



While I haven't had much time or decent weather for photos, I must say...I'm smitten! They're small and far cuter in person than I imagined. Finding clothes is rather fun because even if the clothes are a bit large, it's kind of adorable.



Takara, I know have another Blythe obsession. Oy! It doesn't help that my mom loves dark haired dolls and purple...and the August Middie release has dark curly hair and purple eyes.

Off to find a Macaron Q-Tea Middie,
Becca aka Blythetastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment