Sunday, July 10, 2011

In which I remember that I have a blog.

I admit, I got caught up in my college graduation madness and didn't update this blog much...at all.

So! I'm back and determined to make more posts and hopefully post a few photos, as well.

I'm organizing an upcoming Blythe meet in Columbus, Ohio in the next few weeks, so hopefully I can post some photos and gush about that. I love meets! I have a lot of fun going and seeing other people and their dolls. My mom typically goes and comes back with another blythe doll that she wants. She did so at the last meet and at BlytheCon '09.

Speaking of BlytheCon...I did miss this year's but instead I bought a new Kenner with a crazy body. Someone had attached a block of wood then a layer of foam and cloth to make a doll "body". She's being restored to her former Kenner glory now though.

Hips don't lie?

Anyway, I missed BlytheCon but I did participate in an online BlytheCon with webcam and chat. It was so much!

Promising to update much sooner than last time,
Blythetastic!/Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment